- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese & Baked Bean Bakes Recipe Video
|Pastry sheet||50 Gram|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Canned baked beans and sausages||6 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.4 mg
Sodium 580.6 mg24.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 16 g31.9%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 33.3% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190 degrees C/375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Unroll the pastry sheet and dust with flour. Cut 4 circles.
3. Prick 2 circles with fork. Top with baked beans and sausages. Followed by 1 tbsp. of grated cheese each.
4. Wet the sides with water and place another circle and seal. Press the rim edges with fork and prick at the center. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
6. Slice the pastry and serve with your favorite condiment.