- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesecake Factory Bakery Oreo Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Oreo cookie crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely crushed (about 23 oreo cookies)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce|
|Oreo cookies||5 , coarsley pounded|
|Oreo cookies||10 , coarsley crushed|
Calories 743 Calories from Fat 432
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.1%
Saturated Fat 23.4 g117.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198.8 mg
Sodium 564.5 mg23.5%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 52.6 g
Protein 11 g21%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C 0.34%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl, place the finely crushed oreo cookies and butter, and mix well.
3. In a 9” greased spring form pan, put the oreo butter mixture, spread the press the mixture in the bottom of the pan, set aside.
4. In a mixer bowl, place the butter and cream cheese, using a mixer until light and fluffy.
5. While beating cream cheese mixture at low speed, add sugar slowly and until mixed thoroughly.
6. Put in the eggs one at a time and beat after each addition until blended.
7. Add in vanilla, salt and flour, into the cream cheese mixture and beat well until smooth.
8. Stir in the finely pounded Oreo cookies and mix well with a spoon.
9. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan, spread evenly and smoothen the surface.
10. Top with the coarsely crushed cookies and bake in the oven for 1 hour or until the cheese jiggles slightly in the middle when the pan is gently shaken.
11. Remove and allow to cool completely, and refrigerate for 24 hours.
12. Cut into wedges and serve as desired.