- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesecake Bars Recipe
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||6 Tablespoon (1/3 Cup + 2 Teaspoons)|
|Instant nonfat dry milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar/Honey||2 2⁄3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated (Or Use According To Taste)|
|Vanilla extract/Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Graham crackers crumbs/Ready-to-eat crunchy nutlike cereal nuggets||1 1⁄2 Ounce (Use 4, 2 1/2-Inch Squares, Made Into Crumbs)|
Calories 162 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111.6 mg
Sodium 218.2 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 11 g22.8%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch glass baking dish, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except cracker crumbs (or cereal) until smooth.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until slightly set.
5) Sprinkle the crumbs (or cereal) evenly over the cake and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes until the cake is golden brown.
6) Allow to cool, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
7) Slice into eight 2 1/2 x 3-inch bars and serve on a serving platter.