- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mini Cheesecakes - Low (Reduced) Fat Healthy Recipe Video
|For the muffin tin cups|
|Vanilla wafers||12 Medium (Reduced fat)|
|For the cheesecake batter|
|Light cream cheese/Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Fat free cream cheese/Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar substitute/Granulated white sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (No calorie sugar baking substitute)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Juice from 1/2 lemon)|
|Eggs||2 Medium (Egg substitute may be used as per instructions on the package)|
|For the topping|
|Pie filling/Fresh berries / whip cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As needed)|
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 33.3 mg
Sodium 352.5 mg14.7%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 5 g10.2%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 10% Iron 0.95%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Paper baking cups - 12
2. Muffin tin (with 12 individual servings used)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C).
2. Place baking cups into muffin tin with one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup (flat side of cookie down). Set aside.
3. Mix cream cheese at room temperature together until smooth.
4. Add and mix in sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice.
5. Scrape sides then add and mix in 2 eggs until mixture is smooth.
6. Spoon mixture into cups and bake in the preheated oven for 17 - 20 minutes, or until centers are almost set (cooked).
7. Once done, let cool for 30 minutes.
8. Refrigerate cheesecakes for 2 hours or overnight.
9. When ready to serve, spoon pie filling, fresh fruit, or whip cream on top.
10. Serve chilled.