- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|American cheese slice||4 , Processed|
Calories 524 Calories from Fat 320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.2%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.1 mg
Sodium 678.7 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 26 g51.3%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 16.8% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix the beef with salt and pepper.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal patties.
3. Arrange them in a microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the dish with wax paper or paper towels.
5. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes until browned.
6. Flip the patties over and cook, covered, for another 3 minutes until cooked through.
7. On each bun base place 1 patty.
8. Top each with a cheese slice and cover with top half.
9. Place each burger on a paper plate or place all over a plastic rack in the microwave and cook for 1 to 1 ½ minutes until cheese melts.
10. Cut into half if you like or serve whole while hot.
11. Accompany with mustard and catsup if you like.