- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheeseburger Toast Cups Recipe Video
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Extra lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Creole seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Stewed tomato||19 Ounce (garlic and olive oil tomatoes)|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (chive and onion (light or regular))|
|Bread||1 Pound (24 slices)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheese||250 Gram (12 Kraft singles slices or cheese of your choice)|
Calories 989 Calories from Fat 456
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.7%
Saturated Fat 29.6 g147.8%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 198.1 mg
Sodium 1393 mg58%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 54 g107.4%
Vitamin A 49.1% Vitamin C 108.5%
Calcium 67% Iron 45.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree Celsius.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat; add onion, red, green, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook until onions begin to grow soft.
3. Throw ground beef, and sauté until beef is cooked through.
4. Add Creole seasoning, stewed tomatoes, and cream cheese in skillet.
5. Mix well, bring it to a boil, simmer and cook until the sauce thickness, and the liquid evaporates. Set it aside.
6. To make toast cups, cut the crust of each bread slice. Roll and flatten them.
7. Apply butter on one side of the bread.
8. Into a non-stick muffin pan, place bread slices butter side down.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
10. Once the bread is baked, fill them with beef mixture.
11. Top it with cheese.
12. Put them in broiler and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
13. Serve cheeseburger toast with a cup of coffee.