- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe Video
|Vegan bacon bits/Real bacon bits||6|
|Dill pickles/Chopped hamburger chips||2|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Tomato||1 Small, chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|American cheese slices||4|
Calories 598 Calories from Fat 456
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.3%
Saturated Fat 22.9 g114.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.2 mg
Sodium 657.2 mg27.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 33 g65.5%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 36.1% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Brown ground beef along with the onion in a pan.
3. Drain off the excess fat by cooking on high flavor.
4. Add the tomato and turn down the heat. Add the bacon, add the pickle.
5. Mix and then add half of your shredded cheese. Mix with spatula and cook for a while.
6. Remove from heat and transfer into a casserole dish.
7. Sprinkle rest of the cheese and lay the American cheese over the top.
8. Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.