- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Mousse Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing mix||2 Teaspoon|
|Bleu cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
|Curd||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 235 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.9%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.1 mg
Sodium 300.3 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take 1/4 cup cold water and soften gelatin in it.
2) Place mixture over boiling water and stir until gelatin dissolves completely.
3) Stir gelatin into sour cream.
4) Add dressing mix, bleu cheese and cottage cheese.
5) Beat until mixture is nicely blended.
6) Take a 3 1/2-cup ring mold and pour mixture into it. Chill until firm.
7) Unmold and place on a serving platter.
8) Garnish with carrot curls and parsley.