- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Tease Omelet Recipe
|Creamed cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar substitute||2 Gram (2 packets)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.2%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 253.3 mg
Sodium 179.6 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.66%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 8 g16.3%
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except butter and sour cream.
2. Beat the mixture using a wire whisk or mixer, until smooth.
3. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter.
4. Tilt pan to cover its base evenly with butter.
5. Beat eggs with cream and add salt and pepper.
6. In the pan, add this egg mixture and then tilt it to spread eggs to edges of the pan.
7. Continue to cook on low flame until the eggs begin to set.
8. Use a spatula to loosen the eggs from edges of pan.
9. Tilt the pan again to allow uncooked eggs to run to the sides.
10. Finally, fold the outer edges of the omelet into the center carefully. It will resemble a flat cone.
11. Slide the omelet in a serving plate and serve plain or garnished with sour cream.