- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Stuffed Shells With Basil Recipe
|Low fat ricotta cheese||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, divided (1 Package)|
|Basil||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Pasta shells||6 Ounce, cooked|
|Pasta sauce||26 Ounce (1 Jar)|
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.4%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.4 mg
Sodium 646.5 mg26.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 25 g49.2%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 45.6% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine garlic, basil, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
3) Stuff the pasta shell with 2 tablespoon of cheese filling.
4) Take a 12 x 7 - inch baking dish and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
5) Pour the sauce over the filled shells and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese.
6) Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degree.
7) Garnish and serve.