- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Soup Recipe
|Cream soup||2 Can (20 oz) (Mushroom, Chicken Or Celery)|
|Milk/Beer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|American processed cheese/Other cheese you prefer||1 Pound, cubed|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 597 Calories from Fat 433
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.3%
Saturated Fat 26.7 g133.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg
Sodium 3054.5 mg127.3%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.2%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 23 g47%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 0.64%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine soup, milk or beer, cheese, W-sauce and paprika. Stir to mix well
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Simmer soup on HIGH for about 3 hours, or cook on LOW for about 6 hours, if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4. Ladle the hot cheesy soup into warmed soup bowls or cups.
5. Serve the soup garnished with croutons.