- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Cheese Puffs Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1390 Calories from Fat 856
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g148.8%
Saturated Fat 55.3 g276.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1065.7 mg
Sodium 1089.1 mg45.4%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 54 g107%
Vitamin A 73.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 74% Iron 44.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add butter and salt then let boil. Stir to mix everything.
3. Gradually add the flour while stirring.
4. Gradually add 3 eggs while stirring.
5. Put-in the cheese and mix thoroughly.
6. Turn-off heat and transfer the dough to a container. Set aside until temperature cools down to room temperature.
7. Create an egg wash by combining egg yolk with 1 tablespoon butter. Mix well. Set aside.
8. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Scoop the mixture (dough) and arrange in a baking pan lined with wax or parchment paper.
10. Apply egg wash on top of each scooped mixture.
11. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Note: Check if done by cutting a piece in half. The inner part should be totally dry. Add more time if there is still moisture.
12. Turn-off heat and remove from the oven. Transfer to a serving plate or bread basket.
14. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.