- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Potato Puff Recipe Video
|Potatoes||12 Medium, peeled, cut into cubes|
|Cheddar cheese/Swiss cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.6 mg28.9%
Sodium 604.6 mg25.2%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 13 g27%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 68.2%
Calcium 27.3% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook the potatoes till tender in a 10" deep dutch oven and water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and mash the potatoes.
3. Add 1 3/4 cups cheese, milk, butter and salt.
4. Cook and stir over low heat until butter & cheese are melted.
5. Fold in eggs.
6. Cover and cook 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and bake until golden brown for 5-10 minutes.
8. Ladle into a bowl and serve as a side dish.