- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza-tizers Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||1 , cut into discs (Recommend: Pillsbury Pizza Dough, Thin Crust)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Ricotta cheese||8 Ounce, divided|
|Arugula||4 Ounce, divided|
|Prosciutto||3 Ounce, torn and divided|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon (as needed for garnish)|
Calories 134 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.4%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.6 mg
Sodium 440.4 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.25 g1%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat grill to a medium heat.
2) On floured surface, roll out dough into a thin layer and cut out round disks.
3) In a bowl, combine olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano.
4) Spread the oil mixture on one side of the cut dough.
5) Arrange the disks on the grill, oil side down, then oil on the other side. Flip the pizza disks after 2 minutes and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes.
6) Take them off of the grill and turn the grill to a low heat.
7) Evenly top the disks with the ricotta cheese, arugula and prosciutto. Place them back on the grill, on indirect heat, and cook for another 5 minutes.
8) Shred Parmesan cheese over the top for garnish, and serve hot!