- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Pancakes Recipe
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce, creamed|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.4%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.1 mg
Sodium 730.8 mg30.5%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 11.9 g
Protein 19 g37.5%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 31.2% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium mixing bowl, cream cheese.
2. Add egg and beat until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the ingredients come together.
4. In a non stick frying pan, pour 1/4th cup batter and cook until the bottom is golden brown.
5. Turn over the pancake and cook until the other side is also browned.
6. In the same way, prepare pancakes until all the batter is used.
7. Serve warm with syrup and butter.