- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Oven Spaghetti (치즈 오븐 스파게티) Recipe Video
|Ground beef||8 Ounce (1 cup)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely (1 tablespoon of this chopped onion to be added before the beef in the pan)|
|Finely chopped carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mozarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Spaghetti sauce||10 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided (1/2 tablespoon olive oil used for boiling the spaghetti)|
|Minced garlic||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 887 Calories from Fat 465
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.5%
Saturated Fat 19.4 g97%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.2 mg
Sodium 1059.3 mg44.1%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 43 g86.9%
Vitamin A 94.2% Vitamin C 14%
Calcium 47.3% Iron 25.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a heated pan add olive oil, minced garlic, add 1 tablespoon of the finely chopped onion. Fry them for about 10 seconds on high heat.
2. Add the beef, black pepper and salt and brown the beef on medium high heat. Then add the onion and carrots and cook for 3 minutes on high heat.
3. In a pan with boiling water add the spaghetti with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and salt. Cook till the spaghetti is almost cooked. Drain and set aside.
4. Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan with the beef mix and stir gently. Add 1 and half tablespoons of olive oil and fry for 3 minutes on high.
5. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
6. Take a baking dish and put some mozzarella cheese at the bottom. Spread some spaghetti sauce on top of the cheese. Add some spaghetti with the meat and vegetables on top of the sauce. Spread one more layer of sauce on top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle some cheese on top. Sprinkle a little bit of parsley on top of the cheese. Bake it in a 425 F pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes.
7. When the cheese starts to melt, change the oven to broil and bake until the cheese becomes golden brown in color.
8. Serve warm and enjoy.