- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Onion Pie Recipe
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baked pie shell||1|
Calories 873 Calories from Fat 548
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g94.8%
Saturated Fat 26.4 g132%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 292.5 mg
Sodium 913.6 mg38.1%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 23 g47%
Vitamin A 24.5% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 46.3% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a casserole, grease with salad oil and preheat for about 4 ½ minutes.
2. Take a baking dish, line with 3 paper towel sheets, arrange the bacon slices and cook for about 6 minutes.
3. Take a casserole, melt butter and sauté onions, cover and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Take a pie plate, butter it, arrange the pie crust and add onion.
5. Sprinkle all purpose flour and cheese on top.
6. Beat milk and eggs together, season with mustard, salt and pepper and pouw on pie crust.
7. Cook for about 10 minutes, top with cooked bacon and cook for 3 minutes more.
8. Serve hot.