- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Melts Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||16 Ounce, shredded|
|Red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3053 Calories from Fat 1852
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 211 g324.2%
Saturated Fat 128.5 g642.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 808.8 mg
Sodium 4996.4 mg208.2%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.7%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 144 g288.2%
Vitamin A 137.9% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 352.8% Iron 69.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Remove crusts from bread. Cut each slice into quarters.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
4. Top each bread square with a scant teaspoonful of cheese mixture. Arrange 15 squares on preheated grill.
5. Microwave for about 1 minute, on HIGH, or until cheese is melted.
6. Reheat microwave browning grill for 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Continue cooking squares as directed. If desired, garnish with parsley.