- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Fondue Recipe
|White sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Reduced fat swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.8%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.8 mg
Sodium 1159.5 mg48.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.24 g0.96%
Sugars 11.9 g
Protein 11 g22.6%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a nonstick saucepan of 1-quart capacity.
2. Add the white sauce to it and heat over low flame, stirring continuously for 3 minutes until the sauce is heated properly.
3. Add all the other ingredients and keep stirring while cooking.
4. Cook for 1 minute or until the cheese melts.
5. Serve as soon as the dish is ready.