- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Dip | Queso con Carne Recipe
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|White onion||1 Large, chopped finely|
|Tomato soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Salsa||30 Ounce (2 - 15 oz cans)|
|Cheese dip||30 Ounce (2 - 15 oz cans, recommend: Cheese Whiz)|
|Jalapeno||1 Medium, seeded and diced|
|Tortila chips||2 Bag (2 kg)|
Calories 1503 Calories from Fat 773
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132.3%
Saturated Fat 24.3 g121.5%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 106.4 mg35.5%
Sodium 2295.4 mg95.6%
Total Carbohydrates 147 g48.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.2%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 37 g73.9%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 16.8%
Calcium 40.7% Iron 22.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat add in the beef and brown for about 8 minutes.
2. Then add the onion with the beef and cook until onion becomes translucent and beef is cooked through.
3. While the beef and onion are cooking add the tomato soup, salsa, cheese dip and jalapeño into a crockpot.
4. Once the hamburger has cooked through, drain out any grease and add the hamburger and onion into the crockpot with all the other ingredients.
5. Place crockpot on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!