- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Delight Recipe
|Orange jello||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Small Packet)|
|Pineapple jello||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Small Packet)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained from a can|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Coconut shavings||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mini marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cool whip/Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2762 Calories from Fat 733
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.9%
Saturated Fat 63.6 g317.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.3 mg
Sodium 1767.9 mg73.7%
Total Carbohydrates 459 g153%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.9%
Sugars 353.7 g
Protein 62 g124%
Vitamin A 31.5% Vitamin C 536.5%
Calcium 114.8% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small saucepan, boil water. Add in the flavored jello packets into it.
2) Pour a cup of pineapple juice into the jello mixture.
3) Transfer the jello mixture into a bowl and place it in the refrigerator to set.
4) Take out the jello from the fridge just as it is starting to set, and add in the crushed pineapple, coconut and mini marshmallows.
5) Place the bowl back into the fridge to finish setting.
6) Serve the Cheese Delight garnished with whipped cream and a sprinkling of grated cheese on top.