- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Crunchers Recipe
|Butterscotch morsels||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), unsifted|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 3433 Calories from Fat 2097
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 233 g358.3%
Saturated Fat 108.5 g542.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 644.4 mg
Sodium 1870.1 mg77.9%
Total Carbohydrates 301 g100.4%
Dietary Fiber 15.6 g62.5%
Sugars 217.6 g
Protein 57 g113.9%
Vitamin A 61% Vitamin C 11.5%
Calcium 38.3% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a double boiler, add butter, butterscotch and mix until smooth, transfer to a bowl.
2. Add cracker crumbs, nuts and fold gently.
3. In another bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Beat until creamy, add eggs one at a time, blend in flour and lemon juice.
4. In a 15x10-inch baking pan, press half the butterscotch mixture and bake at 225 degrees centigrade, for about 12 minutes.
5. Now, evenly pour the egg mixture over the cooked butterscotch mix, sprinkle with remaining butterscotch mix and bake for about 25 minutes.
6. Serve cool.