- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Crisp Recipe
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Cooked mixed vegetables||4 Ounce|
|Cooked meat||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Chopped red pepper||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Potato crisps||10 Ounce (2 Packets)|
Calories 1496 Calories from Fat 877
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 99 g152.6%
Saturated Fat 37.8 g188.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 368.7 mg
Sodium 2262.7 mg94.3%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g30.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.9%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 61 g122.5%
Vitamin A 31.7% Vitamin C 52.9%
Calcium 72.4% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add most of the cheese and season carefully.
3. Pour a little of the sauce into a fireproof dish, slice the eggs and arrange on top.
4. Add the vegetables, meat and pepper to the remaining sauce and heat through.
5. Pour into the dish.
6. Crush the potato crisps, mix with the remaining cheese and sprinkle on top.
7. Put under the grill to brown.