- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Calzone Recipe
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce, cubed|
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pita bread||2 Ounce (1 In Number)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 540 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.1%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g88.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.5 mg
Sodium 762.8 mg31.8%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 32 g63.2%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 59% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) In a small bowl, mix both the cheese thoroughly together.
3) Cut halfway around the edge of the pita bread with a knife and open the bread to form a pocket.
4) Spread cheese mixture inside the pita bread, wrap in a foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
5) Serve immediately on a serving plate.