- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Cake Recipe
|Cookies/Graham crackers||750 Gram (Maria's, 3 Packages)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (2 Sticks)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Evaporated milk||18 Ounce (1 Can)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6322 Calories from Fat 2791
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 317 g488%
Saturated Fat 182.2 g910.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1470.3 mg
Sodium 3652.8 mg152.2%
Total Carbohydrates 775 g258.2%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.4%
Sugars 444.9 g
Protein 101 g202.7%
Vitamin A 194.4% Vitamin C 16.2%
Calcium 173.5% Iron 92.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use a blender or food processor to grind the Maria cookies very small.
3) In a Pyrex (glass) dish, mix together the cookies and butter.
4) Form a crust by pressing the mixture into a pan.
5) In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk. Make a smooth mixture.
6) Pour the mixture into the crust.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
8) Chill in the fridge.
9) Serve the cake chilled or at room temperature as a dessert or snack.