- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Cake Recipe
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham crackers||22 , crushed|
|Oleo||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g35.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 66 mg
Sodium 295.1 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.83 g3.3%
Sugars 22.1 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, combine crushed graham crackers with oleo and sugar.
3) Chill the crust thoroughly, or freeze for a short duration. Keep aside.
4) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
5) To this, add sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
6) Gradually add eggs, beating after each addition.
7) Into the cooled graham cracker crust, transfer this mixture.
8) Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
9) After baking, remove from the oven.
10) On top of the cake, add 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
11) Return to oven and bake again for 10 minutes.
12) Slice and serve topped with sliced strawberries, if desired.