- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
IDcooking.com's CHEESE CAKE - Quick and Easy Recipe Video
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||500 Gram (35%)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||100 Gram|
|Vanilla instant pudding powder||80 Gram|
|Canned berries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4160 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g153.7%
Saturated Fat 58.5 g292.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 239.8 mg79.9%
Sodium 3125.3 mg130.2%
Total Carbohydrates 705 g235%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 471.2 g
Protein 111 g221.2%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 35.7%
Calcium 245.4% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, take half a cup of water, add gelatin, stir and leave for 25 minutes.
2. In a bowl , add quark and sugar and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add whipping cream and mix for 20 seconds.
4. Pop in the powdered sugar and mix for another 15 seconds.
5. Now put the pudding powder and mix until the texture thickens
6. Heat the cup with the gelatin in the microwave for half a minute and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
7. Combine the contents of one bowl with the other, once mixed blend in the gelatin.
8. Pour the mixture into a pan and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
9. Serve the cheese cake topped with berries of your choice.