- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese and Wine Mold Recipe
|Sharp cheddar cheese||10 Ounce (2 1/2 cups)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Assorted crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2185 Calories from Fat 1212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 148 g227.8%
Saturated Fat 79.2 g396.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 421 mg
Sodium 2147.6 mg89.5%
Total Carbohydrates 141 g47.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.2%
Sugars 72.9 g
Protein 73 g145.1%
Vitamin A 95.1% Vitamin C 53.2%
Calcium 206.7% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In an electric mixer, add cheese, wine, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) Beat for about 10 minutes, till mix is almost smooth.
3) Add in the butter and beat well.
4) Transfer to a 1 1/2-cup greased mold and pack well.
5) Place a lid and refrigerate overnight.
6) Unmold onto a serving platter and serve with apple and pear wedges or assorted crackers.