- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese And Pepperoni Omelette Recipe
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Ounce, grated|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Pepperoni||2 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Zucchini||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce, thinly sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1100 Calories from Fat 744
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g128.9%
Saturated Fat 45 g224.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 650.6 mg
Sodium 1968 mg82%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g15%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 65 g129.5%
Vitamin A 47.9% Vitamin C 57.7%
Calcium 98.6% Iron 19.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with half the ricotta cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan; whisk to mix well.
2. In a frying pan, over medium temperature, heat 2 teaspoons butter until foamy and add pepperoni, zucchini, and onion; cook until vegetables are tender.
3. Gradually add the remaining ricotta and remaining Parmesan; turn off the heat, but leave pan on burner.
4. Top pepperoni mixture with mozzarella slices; cover pan.
5. In an omelet frying pan, heat 2 teaspoons butter over medium heat until foamy.
6. Pour in egg/ricotta mixture; reduce heat, cover, and cook, until eggs are set, as per requirement.
7. Shake pan to loosen omelet, spoon pepperoni mixture over half the eggs.
8. Fold the omelet and cut in half, garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and serve hot.