- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese and Mushroom Waffle Wedges Recipe
|American cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Sliced mushrooms||2 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2448 Calories from Fat 1314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 146 g224.6%
Saturated Fat 55.3 g276.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 286 mg
Sodium 1398.5 mg58.3%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.8%
Sugars 21.3 g
Protein 76 g152.2%
Vitamin A 49.4% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 328.9% Iron 132.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from waffles. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On a waffle piece, apply prepared mixture, keeping ¼ inch outwards untouched.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining mixture and waffles and place on a baking tray.
5. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes till cheese melts.
6. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.