- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese And Herb Bread Recipe
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (125 ml)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finley sliced|
|Tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped (2 ml)|
|Oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped (2 ml)|
|Chervil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped (2 ml)|
|Basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped (2 ml)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped (5 ml)|
|Cheese||4 Ounce (115 g)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1902 Calories from Fat 1155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 131 g201.9%
Saturated Fat 82.7 g413.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 361 mg
Sodium 2065.7 mg86.1%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.8%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 49 g98.2%
Vitamin A 98.5% Vitamin C 23.3%
Calcium 97.5% Iron 22.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– Slice baguette every 3/4 inch (2 cm) without cutting completely.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic and herbs. Set aside.
– Cut cheese into about 20 slices.
– Coat one slice of baguette with herb butter. Put cheese in next slice, and repeat operation until baguette is completely garnished.
– Wrap baguette in sheet of aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes.