- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe Video
|Boursin cheese/Herb cheese||6 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||3 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Herb stuffing mix||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed (Pepperidge Farm)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||3 Dash|
Calories 398 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.8%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g62.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 148.6 mg
Sodium 266.9 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 42 g83.4%
Vitamin A 21.5% Vitamin C 14.5%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needtoothpicks
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Pound chicken between plastic wrap to make it 1/3" thick.
3. Spray a 9 X 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Spread Boursin Cheese over flattened chicken breasts and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Roll in butter and then the stuffing mix to coat. Place on the prepared baking dish.
5. Sprinkle the remaining stuffing mix over the chicken(if any). Drizzle with water.
6. Bake at 325F for 30 to 40 minutes until chicken is cooked.
7. Serve with your choice of dip.