- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese And Bacon Frittata Recipe
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Bacon slices||8 , crumbled|
|Bacon slices||8 , cooked crisp and crumbled|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 233
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.6%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g68.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 372.2 mg
Sodium 612.4 mg25.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.44%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 19 g38.7%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 31.2% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Grease an 10 1/2" au gratin dish or a large deep pie dish.
3. In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, beat eggs.
4. Add milk, onion, butter, salt and pepper and beat again until well blended.
5. Into the greased dish, pour the mixture and sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over top.
6. Place the dish in oven and bake for 20 minutes until set and golden brown.
7. Serve with sausage and scalloped potatoes for brunch or with a salad for lunch.