- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese and Anchovy Snack Recipe
|Bel paese cheese/Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Anchovy fillets||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.6%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.7 mg
Sodium 1195.8 mg49.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 7 g14.5%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at medium heat.
2. Take a cutting board and cut the bread into ¼ inch thick slanting wedges.
3. Add a slice of cheese on top of each wedge.
4. Take a baking pan and arrange the bread within it with each slice overlapping each other just slightly.
5. Put it into the preheated oven until it turns crisp and the cheese melts completely.
6. Take a bowl and mix the butter with anchovy fillets after mashing them.
7. Spread it on the bread wedges.
8. Put it back into the oven and heat thoroughly.
9. Serve immediately.