- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheddar Tomato Fillets Recipe
|Cod fillets/2 pound white fish fillets||2 Pound (8 Fillets)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Grated extra sharp cheddar cheese||5 Tablespoon|
Calories 304 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.4 mg
Sodium 1218.8 mg50.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 46 g92.7%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C 25.4%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a nonstick baking pan, spray the vegetable or fat free coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt.
3) Place the pan 3 inches away from coals and broil for about 8 minutes.
4) Pour over the tomato sauce and sprinkle evenly with the chopped onion and cheese.
5) Broil for further 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and the fillets are flakey.
6) Serve immediately in a nice plate.