- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheddar Cheese Puff Recipe
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced dried onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, cubed (1 Package)|
|Cheddar cheese||6 Ounce, cubed (1/4 Cups)|
Calories 627 Calories from Fat 475
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.7%
Saturated Fat 29.6 g148%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 497.7 mg
Sodium 721.9 mg30.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.62%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 30 g60.1%
Vitamin A 39.1% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 56% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In the blender container or the food processor bowl add the eggs, milk, red pepper, dried onion.
3) Cover and blend.
4) While the blender or the food processor on, put the cheese cubes through opening in lid.
5) Blend well to smoothen.
6) In an ungreased 1-quart souffle dish or other straight-sided casserole, pour the cheese mixture.
7) Bake in the preheated oven at 375 Deg F for about 50 min or until puffy and well set.
8) Serve immediately in a nice dish.