- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheddar Cheese Pudding Recipe
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.1 mg
Sodium 319.4 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Boil the milk and pour it all over the breadcrumbs.
3) Add the cheese, mustard and seasoning and mix well. Add the eggs and stir well.
4) Pour the entire mixture into a greased 2 ½ cup deep-dish pie dish or casserole.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, till the preparation is golden brown in color and well risen.
6) Serve the Cheddar Cheese Pudding hot after cutting into wedges. A sprinkling of cheese can be used as garnish. Makes a good appetizer as well as snack.