- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe Video
|Gluten free bisquick||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold butter||5 Tablespoon, diced|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Old bay seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4263 Calories from Fat 2048
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 241 g370.2%
Saturated Fat 141.5 g707.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1341.8 mg
Sodium 6323.6 mg263.5%
Total Carbohydrates 415 g138.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 179.7 g
Protein 78 g155.3%
Vitamin A 172.8% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 178.4% Iron 29.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. To make the seasoned butter – stir the garlic powder, parsley, and old bay seasoning into the melted butter and set aside.
3. To make the biscuits, in a medium bowl beat the eggs and heavy cream together and set aside.
4. In a larger bowl cut the butter into the Bisquick. Make a crumbly mixture.
5. Stir in the grated cheddar, followed by the wet ingredients, mix until a soft dough forms.
6. Dollop the biscuit dough onto the baking sheet to form 10 rounded drop biscuits.
7. Bake for 13 minutes, brush with seasoned butter then bake for an additional 5 minutes.
8. Serve Cheddar bay Biscuits with fresh fruit juice.