- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe Video
|Carbquik||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Calorie countdown milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cold|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Old bay seasoning||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon (For Butter Herb sauce)|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried (For Butter Herb sauce)|
|Old bay||1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Butter Herb sauce)|
Calories 640 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.1%
Saturated Fat 20 g100%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.7 mg30.2%
Sodium 616.9 mg25.7%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.8%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 53 g106.7%
Vitamin A 21.7% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 38.6% Iron 21.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl mix Carbquik with chives, garlic powder and old bay.
2. Add butter leaving in some butter chunks.
3. Add in the cheddar cheese and mix with a spatuala.
4. Pour milk in the mixture and mix well to make a dough.
5. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
6. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
7. For Butter sauce – in a pan, melt butter, sprinkle garlic powder, parsley and old bay seasoning. Mix well.
8. Make biscuits by rolling the dough between your hands.
9. Bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees.
11. Take out biscuits from oven.
12. Brush the butter sauce onto the biscuits and place it in the oven for another minute.
13. Serve biscuits with coffee or tea.