- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Charles Pachter's Dishwasher Fish Recipe
|Fish||5 Pound (1 Fish, 2- 5 Pound)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For Every Pound Of Fish, Use)|
|Blanched almonds||1 Tablespoon, browned in butter (For Every Pound Of Fish, Use)|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch (For Every Pound Of Fish, Use, Sprinkling Of)|
|Tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Every Pound Of Fish, Use)|
|Thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Every Pound Of Fish, Use)|
|White wine||3 Tablespoon (For Every Pound Of Fish, Use)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2806 Calories from Fat 810
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g139.1%
Saturated Fat 16 g80.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1190.1 mg
Sodium 2519.3 mg105%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 456 g912.8%
Vitamin A 60.1% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 37.3% Iron 107.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take the fish and stuff it with a filling of almonds and butter mixed with seasonings.
2. Hold it in place by means of a string if required.
3. Take a double sheet of heavy-duty foil and arrange the fish on it.
4. Add some white wine on top.
5. Wrap it well to make it steam proof.
6. Place it on the top most rack of the dishwater.
7. Run the dishwasher through a full cycle without adding soap.
8. Serve as required.
The uppermost rack of the dish washer gets more heated.