- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chantilly Cake Recipe
|Angel food cake mix||200 Gram|
|Whipping cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Drained crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Quart (Slightly Sweetened)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Toasted)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4316 Calories from Fat 2503
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 280 g431.5%
Saturated Fat 190.7 g953.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1026.5 mg
Sodium 2064.8 mg86%
Total Carbohydrates 361 g120.2%
Dietary Fiber 28.1 g112.5%
Sugars 268.8 g
Protein 27 g54.8%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 931.6%
Calcium 77.6% Iron 32.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Read the package directions and prepare the cake accordingly.
3) Slice the cake into 3 layers.
4) In a bowl, add 2 cups cream and beat till stiff.
5) Fold in the pineapple, marshmallows, strawberries and vanilla.
6) Lightly spread butter over the cake layers to prevent the cream from soaking into the cake.
7) Fill the layers and stack, then frost the top.
8) Beat the rest of the cream till stiff and frost the side of the cake.
9) Add coconut over the top and side.
10) Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
12) Slice and serve.