- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chancellor Style Potatoes Recipe
|All purpose flour||30 Milliliter|
|White pepper||1 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1000 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.7%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.5 mg
Sodium 532.1 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 161 g53.8%
Dietary Fiber 16.1 g64.2%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 25 g50.4%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C 222%
Calcium 37.9% Iron 38.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Skin the potatoes and cut out small balls from them (Parisian potatoes) with a small melon bailer.
2) Simmer the potatoes for 15 minutes in boiling salted water.
3) In the meantime, in a saucepan, melt butter and add in flour.
4) Cook this for 2 minutes over low heat to make a paste (roux).
5) Simmer the mixture to thicken after pouring in milk.
6) Add salt and white pepper to taste and boil again for 2 more minutes.
7) Allow the sauce to swirl through the potatoes and then arrange them in a serving bowl.
8) Serve at once.