- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Champagne Risotto - Italian Recipe Video
|Carnaroli rice||350 Gram|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chop|
|Parmesan cheese||100 Gram, grated|
|Vegetable broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Champagne||1 Bottle (1 l)|
Calories 1486 Calories from Fat 431
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.1%
Saturated Fat 22.1 g110.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.8 mg
Sodium 1234.8 mg51.5%
Total Carbohydrates 152 g50.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 30 g59.5%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 61% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Melt butter in a saucepan along with oil, sauté the onion until brown.
2. Add the rice and toast it for few minutes, add the champagne, little by little until the bottle is over and the rice is cooked also add salt.
3. The rice is cooked al dente, now add the parmesan cheese.
4. Stir and let it rest for a few minutes.
5. Serve the Champagne Risotto along with crusty bread.