- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Champagne Punch Recipe
|Champagne||1500 Milliliter (Two 750 Milliliter Bottles)|
|Dry white wine||750 Milliliter (1 Bottle)|
|Soda water||1 Liter (1 Large Bottle)|
|Brandy||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.14 g0.22%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.07%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 42.6 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 0.49 g0.99%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 42.4%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large bowl, place an ice block in it.
2. Pour champagne, dry white wine, soda water and brandy over it.
3. Add sugar syrup to sweeten, if desired.
4. Halve, lengthways, washed and hulled strawberries.
5. Slice washed lemon thinly and deseed it.
6. Garnish with fresh mint and fruit.
7. Serve immediately.