- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chad'S Garlic Lamb Recipe
|Leg lamb||7 Pound|
|Garlic||30 , separated|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cornstarch||3 Tablespoon (For Making Italian Seasonings)|
Calories 867 Calories from Fat 484
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.6%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 265.9 mg
Sodium 232 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 76 g151%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 40.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take 10-12 cloves of garlic and onion; cut tall of these cloves coarsely and set aside.
2. Spread left over garlic cloves at the bottom of the baking pan.
3. Take a metal skewer and insert holes in lamb chunk.[lengthwise].
4. Stuff these holes with garlic and onion as stuffing.
5. [you can use one chopstick for this preparation]
6. Add garlic powder and onion powder and seasoning on the lamb for taste making.
7. Place the processed lamb onto the garlic bed, already prepared and cooked. Pour wine over it in such a quantity where it may reach Â¾ inch of the baking dish.
8. Now roast lamb in uncovered condition at 225 degrees temperature for about 30 minutes/ per lb cooking or as per the consumersâ€™ choice.
9. Remove lamb to warm plate.
10. Add all contents of pan into a blender and liquefy its density.
11. Transfer it to sauce pan.
12. Meanwhile mix one cup of wine and cornstarch and add the mix to the liquid.
13. The heat should be there for cooking and the cooking must be continued until sauce
14. Now carve lamb and add some sauce again over it.
15. Pass remaining sauce on the dish before serve.