- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
CFJC Midday Made with Love Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 , chop (1 cup)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chop|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop|
|Mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Sugar snap peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Red pepper spice blend||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 372 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 436.5 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 31 g62.9%
Vitamin A 68.1% Vitamin C 250.6%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, mix honey, lime, spice blend, soy sauce, and olive oil.
2. Place a pan on flame and pour oil in it.
3. Drop chicken, stir and cook until brown.
4. Add garlic, mushroom, peas, red bell pepper, and sauce. Stir fry on medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until veggies are cooked through.
5. Garnish with cilantro and serve stir fry hot.
You can add carrot or any other vegetable, meat, seafood, or tofu.