- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ceviche Salad Recipe
|Haddock fillets||1⁄2 Pound (225 Gram)|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Red onion slices||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (To Garnish)|
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.9 mg
Sodium 466.7 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a shallow glass dish put the fillets.
2) Sprinkle lime or lemon juice or a combination of both over it.
3) Refrigerate fish in the marinade for five to six hours. Turn once or twice in between.
4) When done, the fish should look flaky and white.
5) On a salad plate place spinach leaves.
6) Keep thin slices of ceviche on top.
7) Garnish with thinly sliced onion rings.