- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ceviche de Camaron aka Shrimp Ceviche Recipe Video
|Shrimp||2 Pound, peeled, devein|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, chop|
|Onion||1 Large, chop|
|Avacado||1 Small, slice|
|Lemon juice/Lime juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (use fresh)|
|Fresh cilantro leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Salt and seasoning blend||5 Gram (cilantro and garlic flavour, Knorr Brand)|
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 0.91 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 229.8 mg
Sodium 436.4 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 17.2% Vitamin C 58.7%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Devein and chop the shrimp and place in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl freshly squeeze lemon to get about 1 cup and add some salt or use Knorr's garlic salt & cilantro salt.
3. Pour the entire lime juice mixture on top of the shrimp and stir well. Keep aside to marinate for 15-20 minute.
4. In the meantime chop onion, tomatoes & fresh cilantro.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine the marinated shrimp along with the chopped onion, tomatoes & fresh cilantro.
6. Serve on tortilla chips with avocado slices