- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ceviche Con Two Fingers Recipe
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tequila||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried red chili||2 Small|
|Dried red chili peppers||2 Small|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed / minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed or minced|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Sole||1 Pound (Halibut / Any White Flesh Fish Can Also Be Used)|
|Sweet red onion||1 , peeled and sliced thinly into rings|
|Lettuce||2 Ounce (For Serving)|
|Lettuce leaves||6 (To Serve)|
Calories 169 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.3%
Saturated Fat 0.34 g1.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.4 mg
Sodium 597.2 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 22 g44.8%
Vitamin A 29.7% Vitamin C 55.6%
Calcium 5% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse fish and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 1 inch chunks and place in a non-metallic shallow dish, preferably glass or ceramic.
3. In a small glass bowl, combine the lemon and lime juice.
4. Stir in the tequila, garlic, salt and dill weed.
5. Pour the mixture over the fish and stir gently to mix. The fish should be covered with the liquid.
6. Scatter the onion rings over the fish.
7. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or more to marinate and cook the fish.
8. Drain the fish and tip into one large or pile into individual salad bowls, lined with lettuce.
9. You can also serve Ceviche in cocktail glasses.