- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Halibut fish/Any solid white fish||1 (Raw Ones)|
|Bermuda onion||1 , chopped|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||4 Ounce, chopped (1 Small Jar)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 0.52 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17 mg5.7%
Sodium 515.6 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.6%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Scrape, rinse and slice the fish into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the fish, cover with the lime juice and allow to marinate for 45 minutes.
3) Then add the remaining ingredients into the marinated fish, mix thoroughly.
4) Refrigerate until the salad is chilled.
5) Serve the chilled Cerviche as an appetizer.